Why Buy Local?
BUY LOCAL – you probably hear this a lot these days, but what does that really mean?
When you BUY LOCAL, your money stays Local! This means more jobs in Pittsburgh and the tri-state area. Jobs that stay here, and money that stays here. In fact, every $100 spent at a locally-owned or headquartered business, $68 stays here, that’s compared to only $43 if it’s not locally owned.
As our local economy prospers, so do service companies and contractors.A rising tide lifts all boats. The construction segment continues to grow as more companies take up residence in our region bolstered by retrofits upgrades of aged equipment. It’s a great time to be in facilities management and service. By buying local you enable hometown companies like T.F. Campbell to continue to support the new generation of techs that will one day lead teams and tackle tomorrows HVAC challenges.
We know that you have many choices when you buy HVAC controls and accessories. With almost 100 years in business, we think buying local benefits you the customer as much as it benefits the local distributor and economy where you live and make your living.
Buying local means a relationship with a company that will:
- Keep you up-to-date on new products and product obsolescence – i.e. you might be buying an old item you think is cheaper online, but without talking to knowledgeable, local, supply house, you just paid more because you didn’t know a newer enhanced and possible lower priced solution was available.
- Handle returns and enhanced warranties in house – Dealing with returns and warranties with on-line suppliers can be frustrating and expensive. As an authorized agent of the largest HVAC companies T.F. Campbell has direct relationships with many of the key HVAC manufacturers and will take care of this for you.
- Adapt to our customers’ needs – We are always working to find the latest products and are the first to let our customers know what new products can save you time and money.
- Provide hands-on training – We train the trainers and the techs across the region whether onsite or in our training facility & support union licensure training.
- Offer interest-free credit – Getting you the parts you need today and helping you grow your business.
- Support the engineering community – Online supply houses don’t spend time with consulting engineers to make sure that many of the products you use, are specified.
- Stand beside you – When you need help on a difficult application, you will get support from a knowledgeable sales engineer that will pick the products that will get the job done right.
At T.F. Campbell we know that BUY LOCAL is more than a catch phrase. It’s how customers like you have enabled us to support the region since 1920.